Best of Milwaukee
No matter what you’re looking for – beer, fine dining, nightlife, shopping, museums, the performing arts or sporting events – you’ll find it in Milwaukee. Click here for a map of area and nearby hotels & attractions.
Much of Milwaukee’s night life centers around Water Street, about 5 blocks east of the conference hotel, on the east side of the Milwaukee River. A bar and restaurant guide is here.
More bars, restaurants, shopping, and galleries can be found in Milwaukee’s two more “bohemian” downtown neighborhoods: Brady Street and the Third Ward. And don’t miss a stroll along Milwaukee’s RiverWalk and beautiful Lake Michigan shoreline.
Take a look at what The Travel Channel has to say about Milwaukee and it’s attractions.
Links to popular attractions are provided below, and more visitor information can be found here and here.
= within walking distance from conference hotel
- America’s Black Holocaust Museum
- Betty Brinn Children’s Museum
- Charles Allis and Villa Terra Museums
- Discovery World Museum
- Eisner American Museum of Advertising and Design
- Harley-Davidson Museum
- International Clown Hall of Fame
- Milwaukee Art Museum
- Milwaukee Public Museum
- The Pabst Mansion
Brew Pubs / Beer Halls
Independent Coffee & Tea
- Florentine Opera
- Marcus Center for the Performing Arts
- Milwaukee Repertory Theater
- Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra
- Next Act Theater
- Pabst Theater
- Riverside Theater
- Milwaukee Bucks
- Milwaukee Admirals hockey
- Milwaukee Brewers
- Milwaukee Wave indoor soccer
- Potawatomi Bingo & Casino
- Humphrey IMAX Theater
- Milwaukee County Zoo
- Mitchell Park Horticultural Conservancy & “The Domes”